You are here: Home > Uncategorized > The 911 Hard Hat Pledge

The 911 Hard Hat Pledge

6a0120a56ccbe9970c0120a56933df970b-800wiHere are the names of union and non-union tradesman who refuse towork the site of the proposed Ground Zero Mosque. We feel we have been betrayed by our civic leaders and elected officials as they allow the Cordoba Initiative Group build their Mega-Mosque on top of the ashes of the 3,ooo innocents who were slaughtered on 911.

DSC00560The attackers yelled “Allah Ahkbar” as they destroyed our symbols of economic power and liberty filled with Americans.

Across the world and even in our own neighborhoods Muslims celebrated in the streets as the nation grieved like never before. The Imam Feisal Rauff leader of the Cordoba Initiative days after the attacks on 60 minutes called the United States an accessory to the crime and for all intents and purposes Osama Bin Laden was made in the U.S.A. This is the man responsible for the project to build this Mosque of tolerance and peace. He has refused to condem Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood as terrorist organizations and will not reveal the massive funding he needs to complete the project these facts cast a dark shadow over the Imam’s true intentions.

DSC00912My fellow Americans stand together and pledge not to work this hurtful insensitive project. Without us this sacrilige cannot be built. Let us show the younger generation what it is to be a proud American and defend those brave souls who now lie in a pit at Ground Zero unable to speak because their light was snuffed out by the worst attack in our nation’s history. Together we will achieve this.

People of Islam show us your love and tolerance and peaceful nature and in the spirit of bridge-building relocate this Mosque. Do this and we will applaud you and build you a Mosque all could be proud of. All we ask is you do not put it on the gravesite of our loved ones.

To my readers please send me your names if you will make the 911 pledge and refuse to participate in the building of the Ground Zero Mosque. Go to my message board and state your trade or job that you do and join us. Our leaders are failing us it’s up to us. I want my children to grow up in a nation of pride and freedom but as was once told to me freedom only comes at great cost. God bless you all and God Bless America!DSC02238

Categories: Uncategorized | Tags:
  1. Vernon
    March 1st, 2011 at 20:02 | #1

I am a Christian man, and have been most of my life. I graduated from a seminary and am a practicing baptist minister. Most of you should be ashamed to call yourselves children of the Lord. Luke 6:31 Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    This is one of the most widely known lines from the Word, and even secular people know it.

Sometime around 600 AD two Catholic priests went to the lands of Islam to see what the Muhammad was doing with his followers. While there, they asked the prophet of Islam where they could hold mass, and he told them that the mosque they stood in was the house of God, and that they served the same master as he. The priests accepted this, and wrote to the pope “This Muhammad is truly a man of God”
    Early practitioners of Islam did not believe that they were fundamentally different from Christians in any way, other than a few minor ritualistic differences (ie eating pigs, facing east to pray)
    If we blatantly attack the Islamic people, then we are no more Christians than the foul scum of Al Qaeda.

2. September 2nd, 2011 at 10:36 | #2

I don’t know what to say to be good. Everyone can to have an oppinion, i say just our oppinion is not the same.

3. Shirley
    September 25th, 2011 at 12:04 | #3

I do not know how true this is but I heard that if pig or hog guts are strewn aroung the mosque that they (musslins) consider the site dirty and will not build on that site do you think that is true

4. October 1st, 2011 at 21:23 | #4

Spot on with this write-up, I actually think this web site wants far more consideration. I’ll most likely be once more to learn rather more, thanks for that info.

5. October 15th, 2011 at 23:53 | #5

Good – I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your web site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related info ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, website theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Excellent task..

6. October 18th, 2011 at 07:43 | #6

Hello.This post was interesting, particularly because I became in search of applying for grants this subject last Tuesday.

7. October 31st, 2011 at 22:49 | #7

Fantastic page design, even better page. The only thing is, I have been having a bit of trouble bringing up this page, not sure if it’s my connectivity or what. Seems like other responders might be having the same issue. Thanks for the info anyway! Cheers, Mate!

8. November 22nd, 2011 at 21:55 | #8

gratifying and interested

9. January 28th, 2012 at 19:17 | #9

Great site, although I am having difficulty subscribing to your newsletter. Anyone else have this problem?

10. March 19th, 2012 at 21:23 | #10

What is too much? When is it too much for the appeasers of animosity? Is not too much when Islam stands a trophy on their damage to our land and economy? Is it not too much when Islam establishes no-go areas in the United States? Is it not too much when Islam invokes a stealth jihad on our rights to free speech and religion by using our courts to financially terrorize our people for exercising those rights? How can appeasers sit still or even defend the ‘rights’ of Islamic dissidents as they brainwash our children with our own history books? When is it too much? I have to know, because as near as I can tell, there is no ‘too much’ for them. Appeasers will surrender every right our founders sacrificed wealth, property, life and limb for. Appeasers have no value of the liberty they were handed and prefer to fight the fighter of evil rather than the perpetrators of evil.–JudgeRight

Comment pages